From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Alternate uses, see Number 6
- Tiberius makes Carnuntum his base of operations against Maroboduus.
- Legio XX Valeria Victrix fights with Tiberius against the Marcomanni.
- The building of a Roman fort starts the current city of Wiesbaden.
- Accession of Ru Zi Ying of the Han Dynasty in China and start of Jushe era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Candidates for political office in China must take civil-service examinations.
- Quirinius conducts a census in Judea (according to Josephus).