From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Joseph is a Biblical given name. It originates from Hebrew "Yoseph" which is interpreted to mean "Jah will increase", "God will add", etc. In the Quran, the name is Yusuf.
- Joseph (dreamer) wore a coat of many colours and interpreted dreams
- Joseph the Betrothed was the foster-father of Jesus Christ
- Joseph of Arimathea acquired the body of Jesus from Pontius Pilate
- The tribe of Joseph consists of the tribe of Ephraim and the tribe of Manasseh
- Chief Joseph was a Nez Perce Chief
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.