From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A meter or metre is:
- a unit of measurement: see metre
- a device for measuring: see measuring instrument, meter (electronics)
- a parking meter, water meter, electric meter
- a person who reads these is a meter maid
- a concept in poetry: see meter (poetry)
- a related concept in music: metre (music)
- a funk band: see the Meters
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.