From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The word Serbian
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page. Pay attention that a link that has two meanings should still point here.
- an adjective, meaning:
- "of Serbs" (Serbian tradition, Serbian religion)
- "of Serbia" (Serbian government, Serbian president)
- both of the above (Serbian flag)
- a noun, meaning:
- "a Serb"
- "a Serb from Serbia" (as opposed to Serb who is not from Serbia)
- "citizen of Serbia" (regardless of nationality)
- short for Serbian language