From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The term Virgin Mary has a several different meanings:
- For reference to the historical and multi-denominational concept of Mary, see Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- For reference to the Roman Catholic theological and doctrinal concept of Mary, see Blessed Virgin Mary.
- For reference to the issue of Marian apparitions, see Marian apparitions.
- For shrines associated with the Virgin Mary, see shrines to the Virgin Mary.
- For the drink Virgin Mary, see Virgin Mary (cocktail).